Our supply chain team have been able to implement different materials sourcing strategies to satisfy our customers’ needs. Through our network of technology suppliers and dedicated engineering team, our one stop delivery approach provides a stage gate decision making process which helps to minimise clients’ exposure to supply chain risks.
Strategic Materials Sourcing
Our strategic materials sourcing team explores various opportunities to ensure the right decisions are made for capital purchases and leases, rental and hire machineries and tools.
- Vendor package management on behalf of client
- Technical specification for purchase
- Purchase agreement for international vendors
- Technical evaluation of vendors proposals
- Commercial evaluation of vendors proposal
- Supplier document management
- Factory Acceptance Testing support
- Site installations and acceptance testing support
- Maintenance and Training support
- Service agreements
- International logistics and transport arrangement
In collaboration with our technology partners we provide a range of technical service applications to support clients with their asset integrity and management programme. We constantly work with our clients in international locations where we operate to ensure our service offerings are tailored to their needs and are made available at their doorstep.
Fabric Maintenance and Protective Coating Services
We offer fabric maintenance, protective coating applications and sealing solution from mild to harsh marine and corrosive environment. We also provide specialty coating applications for fire protection.
We can tap on our partner’s support network to source experts who can help to establish clients’ requirement before progress to specifying a suitable product and application methods to achieve the maximum benefit.
Valves and Instrument testing and calibration services – Coming soon
Portable Flowmeter and Temperature measurements devices hiring – coming soon
3D Laser scanning services – Coming soon